With a clear focus on Quality Assurance System and with strict adherence to ASTM D 3517 (1986), ASTM D 2992 (1987), ASTM D 3681 (1994), ASTM D 3754, AWWA C 950 (1981), AWWA M-45, BS 5480 (1990), IS 12709 (1994) & IS 14402 (1996) design and testing codes, we are keen to produce the high quality GRP Pipes.
In addition to monitoring by the various authorities, all our product are subject to stringent controls during manufacturing. Apart from usual controls on raw materials and online quality check FiberTech GRP Pipes are tested at in house testing laboratory for longitudinal strength test, hoop tensile strength test, beam strength test, stiffness test, hydro test and Pipe soundness test.
We are committed to being very aggressive in our attitude towards quality and customer service, primarily since we want to be ranked as the “best” in our business. Quality is not just another goal, it is our basic strategy for survival and future growth.
Our customers demand and warrant a high quality product. It is our responsibility to give them what they want If we don’t,. they’ll find someone who can. If customer requirements are unclear, then it is our job to seek out a better understanding of their requirements/specifications. If we fail at any time, then we must determine what went wrong and assure that it doesn’t happen again.
Our quality objectives are to furnish high quality products, on time, and at the lowest cost. The attainment of such objectives will lead to, customer satisfaction, enhanced proper performance at the application level, and ongoing improvements in process efficiency. Once an objective is achieved, it should be recognized and reset to stimulate further quality improvement. To reach our objectives, we will have to maintain a constant focus on quality with full dedication, commitment, and teamwork.
We will achieve this by:
- Knowing who our Customers are and what they want – through open communication.
- Understanding the requirements of our jobs and the systems that support us – through training and education.
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job – through the use of team participation and measurements.
- Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure Manuals reflect what we actually do.
- Remembering that we are here because of our Customers! Realizing our Customers are the reason we have our jobs, and that through on-time delivery of quality parts at a fair market price is how we will keep them!
- Helping each other to help ourselves!
- Understanding how our jobs fit into the overall flow of work at SPS
It must be clearly understood that we’ll not allow quality to take second place behind cost or schedule. All employees have the right to question their supervisor’s decisions or actions if they feel that quality is being compromised.