FRP / GRP Gratings
Fiber Tech offers wide range of FRP / GRP Gratings to fulfill various industrial needs. Comparing against other conventional materials, Fiber Tech FRP Grating provide a series of unmatched benefits like corrosion resistance, light weight, zero maintenance, quick & easy installation & many other advantages.
Fiber Tech grating is the ideal solution for corrosion problems faced by any industry. Due to uniformity of cross-section, resin dispersion, fiber distribution & alignment, it forms the right replacement for steel or aluminium gratings used in highly corrosive atmosphere. Fiber tech grating often outlasts steel 20 to 1 times and it is a long term investment, where frequent grating and walkaway replacement cost are very high and unacceptable.
Mainly there are two types of FRP Gratings to choose from, FRP pultruded gratings and FRP moulded gratings, selection of the type of grating to be used depends upon the application of the end user.
|DESCRIPTION||FIBER TECH GRATING||HOT DIP GALVANISED||STAINLESS STEEL|
|Strength to weight ratio||Excellent||Average||Average|
|Life span||Excellent||Good||Very Good|
|Life cycle Cost effectivity||Excellent||Good||Good|
|Electrical Non – Conductivity||Excellent||Poor||Poor|
|Rust Proof Features||Excellent||Average||Excellent|
|Installation Cost||Very Low||High||High|
|Anti Skid||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Colour Selection||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Features / Application||Moulded Grating||Pultruded Grating|
|Weight Vs Mechanical Resistance||Very Good||Excellent|
|Ease of Installation||Excellent||Good|
|Bi-direction Span||Excellent||Not Suitable|
|Light Weight Vs Steel Grating||Very Good||Excellent|
|Open Area (Air Flow, Light Penetration)||Excellent||Very Good|
Application of Fiberglass Grating
- Oil & Gas
- EMI / RFI Testing
- Pollution Control
- Power Plants
- Pulp & Paper
- Building Construction
- Metal Finishing
- Water / Wastewater
Why FiberTech FRP / GRP Grating
- CORROSSION RESISTANT – It gives resistance against almost all chemicals & in most hostile environments.
- LIGHT WEIGHT – Density compared to steel is 4 times less.
- NON CONDUCTIVE – It does not carry any electric current.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE – Returns to original position without any permanent deflection or distortion.
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY – The coefficient of thermal expansion of pultruded products are marginally very less then aluminum and steel.
- MAINTENANCE FREE – no rework like painting or cleaning required.
- LIFE CYCLE – long durability ensures lowest in life cycle cost.
- EASY TO INSTALL – no welding required while installing
- UV RESISTANT – Inbuilt UV resistance gives protection from direct sunlight exposure.
- LOW INSTALATION COST – Being light weight, it can be installed by anybody easily.
- No rusting no painting required as the colour is inbuilt and different colour options are available to suit your plant colour.
- Very high strength to weight ratio which helps in structural saving
- It is resistant to microbial growth.
- High Impact & Fatigue Strength
- Fire Retardant
- Resistant to Chipping & Cracking
- Aesthetically Pleasing Appearance
- Anti-Skid options available