FRP / GRP Cable Trays Ladder Type & Perforated Type
Fiber Tech offers wide range of FRP / GRP Cable Trays, supplies in various sizes. These cable trays are manufactured via Automated Pultrusion Process which ensures consistent best quality product. FRP GRP Cable Tray are extremely durable and resistant to all kinds Chemical attack. FRP Cable Trays can be used in the most corrosive and structurally demanding environments across the globe; including, Offshore Platforms, Chemical Plants, Oil and Metal Refineries, Water Treatment Plants and many more industries. Considering all kinds of instrumentation and cable runs, Fiber Tech offers two types of Cable Trays:
- FRP Ladder Type Cable Tray
- FRP Channel Type Cable Tray
FRP Ladder Type Cable Trays
FRP Ladder Type Cable Trays are offered by assembling different types of combinations of Pultruded Cross Sections, Side runners and Rungs. The Rungs are epoxy bonded and fastened to demonstrate high strength against Point, Side and Uniform loads.
FRP Channel Type Cable Trays (Perforated)
The channel type, solid bottom, pre-drilled cable trays are designed for light loads namely instrumentation and control cables and for transition from cable trays to individual control points.
FRP Ladder Type Cable Tray
FRP Channel Type Cable Tray
|DESCRIPTION||FIBER TECH FRP CABLE TRAYS||MILD STEEL||GALVANISED IRON|
|Acid Fumes Resistance||Excellent||Low||Moderate|
|Strength to Weight Ratio||Excellent||Low||Good|
|Life Cycle Cost||Low||Moderate||Moderate|
|Rust Proof Features||Excellent||Excellent||Average|
|Ease in Installation||Excellent||Moderate||Moderate|
Why FiberTech FRP / GRP Cable Tray
- CORROSION RESISTANT – It gives resistance against almost all chemicals & in most hostile environments.
- LIGHT WEIGHT – Density compared to steel is 4 times less.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE – Returns to original position without any permanent deflection or distortion.
- NON CONDUCTIVE – It does not carry any electric current.
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY – The coefficient of thermal expansion of Pultruded products are marginally very Less then aluminium and steel.
- MAINTENANCE FREE – No rework like painting or cleaning required.
- LIFE CYCLE – Long durability ensures lowest in life cycle cost.
- EASY TO INSTALL – No welding required and easy to cut and drill.
- UV RESISTANT – Inbuilt UV resistance gives protection from direct sunlight exposure.
- LOW INSTALLATION COST – Being light weight, it can be installed by anybody easily.
- No rusting no painting required as the colour is inbuilt and different colour options are available to suit your plant colour.
- Very high strength to weight ratio which helps in structural saving.
- It is resistant to microbial growth.
- Fire Retardant.
- Resistant to Chipping & Cracking.
- Aesthetically Pleasing Appearance.
Application of Fiberglass Cable Tray
- Oil & Gas
- EMI / RFI Testing
- Pollution Control
- Power Plants
- Pulp & Paper
- Building Construction
- Metal Finishing
- Water / Wastewater
Resin Selection Chart
|Resin Type||Grating Type||Description||Application|
|Vinyl Ester||Type VE||Superior Corrosion Resistance||Environment with high corrosion problems.|
|Flame Resistant Vinyl Ester||Type VE-FR||Superior Corrosion & Flame Resistance||Environment with high corrosion requiring better flame resistance.|
|Isophthalic Polyester||Type IP||Industrial Grade Corrosion Resistance||Used in the environments of normal or less concentration inorganic acid, alkali, etc.|
|Flame Resistant Isophtalic Polyester||Type IP-FR||Industrial Grade Corrosion & Flame Resistance||Used in less concentrated inorganic acidic areas requiring better flame resistance.|
|Orthophthalic Polyester||Type OP||Moderate Grade Corrosion Resistance||For use in environment which requires water & weather proof solution.|
Details of FRP Cable Tray
|DESCRIPTION||FRP PERFORATED CABLE TRAY||FRP LADDER TYPE CABLE TRAY|
|RESIN||Polyester – Isophthalic – Vinylester||Polyester – Isophthalic – Vinylester|
|GLASS||ECR Boron Free Grade||ECR Boron Free Grade|
|LENGTH||3 – 6 Meters||3 Meters|
|WIDTH||50 – 300 mm||150 – 1000 mm|
|RUNG CONSTRUCTION||NA||FRP Square Tube|
|RUNG SPACING||NA||300 mm|
|COUPLER PLATES||GRP FRP with SS Bolts||GRP FRP with SS Bolts|
|ANGLE OF BENDS||90° – 45°||90° – 45°|
|RADIUS OF BENDS||300 mm||300 mm|
|FIRE RETARDANT||As Per IS 6746||As Per IS 6746|
|COLOUR||Yellow / Grey||Yellow / Grey|