Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic Doors
Fiber Tech Composite Doors are manufactured on high press & polyurethane foam injection machines. It is an Ideal Replacement for wood / flush and plastic door. It has lot of advantages.
Manufactured with Sheet Moulding Compound (SMC) Technology
- Fiber Tech Offers FRP Doors Manufactured with latest SMC Technology Complemented by Latest Machineries.
- Fiber Tech FRP Doors Manufactured with Raw Materials Like Fiberglass, Polyester Resin, Filters, Pigments And Thickening Agents.
- All Raw Materials Are Processed in SMC machine SMC Machine Operates Ar High Pressure and High Temperature Resulting Into Higher Strength, Finish and Eye Catching Textures of FRP Doors.
Advantages of FRP Doors:
- Superior Workmanship With High End Smc Technology.
- Totally Water Proof, easy To Clean.
- Light Weight and Durable
- Extra Strong With Excellent Finish
- No Weather Effect, No Warping
- Free From Termire Problems
- Wide Range Of Design And Textures
- In-Built Colours
- Domestic Purpose Mild Acid And Chemicals Proof.
- Frp Frames Are Also Available For Frp Doors.
- Suitable For Any Kind Of Locks And Hardware Fitting.
- Permanent Utility Facility
- Easy Installation By Any Carpenter
- Water Proof
- Weather Proof
- High Aesthetic Value
- Zero Maintenance
- Solid Structure
- Termite Proof
- Light in Weight
- Easily Fitted With All Type Of Frames Like Wooden, Marble, Granite, and Cement.
Application & Usage of FRP Doors:
- Resident, Complex & Tower.
- Row-House And Bungalows.
- Religious Centers.
- Resorts And Hotels
- Corporate Offices
- Shopping Centers
- School And Colleges
- Community Halls
- Central/State/Semi Govt./PWD./ Municipal Offices and Quartors
- Also Company Townships, Multiplexes and Malls
- Available in different colors & patterns
- Most suitable for Internal door, Entry door, Bathroom, Toilet, Balcony & Terrace door
- Suitable for Housing Projects, Shopping Centres & Malls, Hospitals, Schools Toilets in Rural & Urban area, Government Projects
Comparision Between FRP Doors v/s Plastic Doors
|FRP Doors||Plastic Doors|
|Light in Weight, Strong and sturdy construction.||Light in weight but due to hollow structure, weak in construction.|
|Shifting of Hinges / aldrops is Possible due to solid construction.||Shifting of Hinges / aldrops is virtually impossible due to hollow structure.|
|It is solidly build and homogeneous i.e. it is single piece.||It is a hollow and non homogeneous Structure|
|Available in wide range of colours as per individual choice.||Available in limited range of colours as per manufacturer’s specification.|
|It can be used as Main Door due to its sturdiness and strength, also along with interior application.||It can not be used as Main door but only can be used as interior application.|
|Front panel design flexibility is possible.||Front panel design flexibility is not possible.|
|Basic Frame is solidly build thus lock rail portion and hing portion alteration is possible||Basic Frame is hollow structure thus for fixing of Lock rail portion and hing portion is fixed due to which alteration is not possible.|
|F.R.R Doors are joint less i.e. they are one piece and if crack develops due to external impacts, it is totally repairable regaining its original appearance.||Plastic Doors are made up of number of joint panel on which if crack develops due to external impacts, the door itself be comes unrepairable.|
|Due to smooth surface, dust collection is not possible and cleaning becomes very easy.||Due to assembling of different panels, it provides an uneven surface which causes dust collection and cleaning|
|It gives an excellent aesthetic looks just like a wooden door.||It is having appearance and looks of conventional plastic|